Articles on this Page
- 02/29/16--12:39: _Obama’s Argentina V...
- 04/01/16--10:15: _Argentina Agrees to...
- 05/09/16--10:40: _Q&A: Beyond Argenti...
- 05/20/16--10:12: _Three Crucial Takea...
- 09/07/16--07:09: _Q&A: Argentina’s Ph...
- 01/09/17--09:25: _Buenos Aires Entrep...
- 04/26/17--07:09: _Meet Argentina’s IT...
- 09/05/17--10:07: _Q&A: Mariano Mayer ...
- 03/28/18--18:39: _Belatrix Exec Chose...
- 09/07/18--07:58: _Argencon Members Su...
- 05/09/16--10:40: Q&A: Beyond Argentina, Globant Eyes Greater Growth Globally
- 05/20/16--10:12: Three Crucial Takeaways from Nexus 2016
- 04/26/17--07:09: Meet Argentina’s IT Dream Team
- 09/07/18--07:58: Argencon Members Support Macri’s New Export Tax
The Obama administration has offered to support new Argentine President Mauricio Macri with his efforts to end financial isolation and political enmity.
The post Obama’s Argentina Visit to Highlight the Country’s New Economic Course appeared first on Nearshore Americas.
The passage of the bill paves the way for the government to take out up to $12.5 billion in loans to settle with the hedge funds.
The post Argentina Agrees to Pay Off Bondholders, Shake Off “Financial Pariah” Status appeared first on Nearshore Americas.
Globant co-founder Martin Umaran speaks about the company’s growth and culture, and how President Macri’s new government might benefit the services sector.
The post Q&A: Beyond Argentina, Globant Eyes Greater Growth Globally appeared first on Nearshore Americas.
Nexus taught us that institutions matter, context for progress matters, and attracting today's best and brightest matters.
Argentina's economy has been falling short, but with the arrival of President Mauricio Macri, things appear to be on the up. Argentine startup guru, Vanesa Kolodziej, explains how the startup economy will benefit.
The post Q&A: Argentina’s Phoenixlike Momentum Breathing Life into Startup Ecosystem appeared first on Nearshore Americas.
Matt Wright dissects the entrepreneurial climate in Buenos Aires and Argentina, explaining how public policy will soon create an explosion of local startups.
The post Buenos Aires Entrepreneurs Leveraging Public Policy to Boost Startup Ecosystem appeared first on Nearshore Americas.
Argentina has a new team of specialists that are tasked with seizing the window of opportunity to transform the country's IT sector at a rapid pace, and they're hungry for big results.
Argentina's National Secretary of Entrepreneurs and SMEs, Mariano Mayer, outlines the government's strategy for developing small businesses in the country.
The post Q&A: Mariano Mayer Reveals the Key Strategies behind Argentina’s Entrepreneurial Ambitions appeared first on Nearshore Americas.
Argentina's president, Mauricio Macri, has selected Luis Robbio, the CEO and Co-founder of Belatrix Software, to be part of a new “Knowledge Commission”.
The post Belatrix Exec Chosen to Help Grow Argentina’s Knowledge-Based Economy appeared first on Nearshore Americas.